- Domestic Relations
- PACSES IVR Phone System
PACSES IVR Phone System
Features of the PACSES IVR (Pennsylvania Automated Child Support Enforcement System Interactive Voice Response) Phone System
The PACSES IVR can be accessed through your telephone to answer most of your child support questions.
The PACSES IVR is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The PACSES IVR provides quick access to child support information. You may hear about policy and procedures, scheduled appointments, and payment information for your case. You will also be able to leave a message for a Domestic Relations worker.
How do I use the PACSES IVR?
The PACSES IVR will greet you with a message, followed by a list of options. When you hear the option that you want, press that number on your touch-tone telephone keypad.
1. Do you have a touch-tone telephone?
The PACSES IVR will inquire as to whether you have a touch-tone phone. Press (1) if you have a touch-tone telephone. If you do not have a touch-tone phone, stay on the line and you will be automatically transferred to an operator.
2. You may choose from the following information:
Press (1) to hear General Office Information:
- Press (1) for office hours
- Press (2) for directions
- Press (3) for Court of Common Pleas location
- Press (4) for cost and fee information
Press (2) to hear General Case Information:
- Press (1) for information on opening a case
- Press (2) for interstate case information
- Press (3) for genetic testing information
- Press (4) for protection from abuse information
- Press (5) for custody information
Press (3) to hear Collection and Enforcement Information:
- Press (1) for income attachments
- Press (2) for intercepts
- Press (1) IRS intercepts
- Press (2) Unemployment Compensation
- Press (3) Lottery Intercepts
- Press (3) for credit bureau reporting
- Press (4) for business and professional licensing
- Press (5) for public assistance
- Press (6) for liens and judgments
- Press (7) for driver's license suspension
Press (4) to hear Case Specific Information: A personal identification number (PIN) will be required to access case specific information.
Press (5) to leave an anonymous tip or message:
- Press (1) to leave a message for a Domestic Relations worker
- Press (2) to leave an anonymous tip
Press (6) to leave a message if you are an agency, employer, or another party
3. When you press (4) to hear case specific information you will need your Social Security Number (SSN) and PIN.
When you first call the PACSES IVR, you will need to create a new PIN.
Once you press (4) to hear case specific information:
The PACSES IVR will ask you to enter your Social Security Number (SSN) followed by the pound sign (#). If you do not already have a PIN, you will be asked to create one by pressing (1) and entering any six numbers and pressing (#). You will need to press (1) to confirm your PIN. You can use any six digit number as your PIN, including a PIN you may have already used to access information on the previous telephone system.
4. What can the PACSES IVR tell me about my case?
With your Social Security Number (SSN) and PIN, information about your case is available 24 hours a day. You can access payment information, your account balance, upcoming scheduled appointments, answers to common questions, and leave messages for a Domestic Relations worker.
The case specific options that are available are:
- Press (1) for payment information
- Press (2) for scheduled appointments
- Press (3) for answers to common questions
- Press (4) to leave a message for a domestic relations worker
- Press (5) to hear an account balance
- Press (6) to select a different case
5. Will I be able to hear my entire case history on the PACSES IVR?
The PACSES IVR will contain all case specific data for up to three years.
6. What other options do I have on the PACSES IVR?
- Press (*) for information on services available through the voice response system
- Press (#) to return to the previous menu
7. How do I get started?
Call the PACSES IVR by dialing (814) 355-6741 to begin to access the described features. You will be able to access information 24 hours a day.
To hear case specific information you will need your SSN and PIN. The first time you call the PACSES IVR, you will need to create a six-digit PIN.
Choose the option you wish to access by pressing the corresponding number for the information you would like to hear.
You may also access information concerning your child support case 24 hours a day on the web at the PA Child Support Website.