Waiver, Act 150 : How do I contact my provider?
If you do not know who provides you in-home care, contact your service coordinator for information on who provides your care.

If you are unaware who your service coordinator is, you can contact the Pennsylvania Enrollment Broker to get that information at 1-877-550-4227. As of 2020, each participant who is receiving Long-term Services and Supports (LTSS) will have a Managed Care Organization (MCO) that they can also contact to get information on their providers.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to give my name when reporting elder abuse?
2. How do I report elder abuse?
3. When is Open Enrollment?
4. My parent is still driving but shoulnd't be. What can I do?
5. My parent(s) don't have enough money. Where do I look for help?
6. Is there help for paying for housing?
7. Is there a list of apartments in Centre County?
8. What is the Estate Recover Program?
9. What are the different benefits through the Department of Human Services? (Energy Assistance, Liheap, Food Stamps, MA)
10. How do I get in-home meals?
11. Where can I find the menu?
12. I have questions about the rights of someone in a Long Term Care Facility or Nursing home.
13. How do I attend a senior center?
14. Where can I find senior center calendars?
15. How do I find help getting my local/state/federal taxes filed?
16. Is there a local IRS call-in site?
17. Waiver, Act 150 : How do I contact my provider?
18. Waiver, Act 150: How to I report a complaint?